Register online to access your account details, current invoice and invoice history.
Log-in to eService
Need to know how much minutes you've used on your current plan?
Check your minutes
Add bundles of Local minutes, Texts and International minutes to your Postpaid Plan.
Purchase a Bundle
TSTT HANDSET UPGRADE FAQ
1. What is the TSTT handset upgrade program?
The company is undertaking a FREE handset upgrade program to ensure that customers remain connected and will be contacted by TSTT to trade in their old handsets in exchange for a FREEreplacement handset. Subscribers will be contacted via text message or phone call with details on how to take part in this exercise.
2. How will customers know if their mobile handset is eligible?.
Customers will be sent an SMS message and contacted via the existing mobile number and handset they are using. They will be verified against the list of those eligible when conducting the trade-in transaction. Customers will then be given instructions on what to do next.
3. What will be the communications to customers?
Customers will be advised that TSTT is required to relinquish specific radio frequency spectrum to TATT and as a result will deactivate the component of its mobile network that uses this spectrum, on May 31st 2012. This will impact a number of mobile customers whose mobile phones will cease to receive service when TSTT completes the de-activation process
4. Can customers get this offer at any bmobile store nationwide?
No. This offer is available at the BMOBILE DEALERS only.
5. Are the handsets offered in this promotion TSTT equipment?
Yes. These are TSTT handset and will carry a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects. Warranty issues will be addressed by the dealer where the trade-in was done.
6. Will customers be able to take part in this migration offer, if they would like to purchase a handset other than the promotional handsets being offered.
No. Specific FREE handsets have been assigned for the migration offer ,however, the option to purchase any other handset other than these remains.
7. Will customers who chooses a different handset still be required to give up their existing handset?
8. Will customer be able to keep their old handset if they take the migration handset offer?
No. Customers are required to trade in their old handsets, that is leave it at the dealers then collect the new handset under the offer.
9. What will a customer need to provide to trade in their old handset?
Customers must present one form of identification (Drivers Permit, National Identification or Passport).
10. Who are the authorized bmobile dealers assigned to handle the migration offer ?
See below for a complete list of dealers who will be handling the migration offer